5 Days – Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
Tour Highlights: (Golden Triangle Tour 5 days)
- Guided tour of Delhi- Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex
- Enjoy ‘Dance of India Show’ in the evening
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars
Day 01 : Arrival Delhi (5-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour 5 days)
Our Company representatives will receive you on arrival at the international airport in Delhi early in the morning and assist you for early check-in at the pre-booked hotel for 5 Days – Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi. After wash n change your sightseeing of Delhi starts with guide.
DELHI, the capital of kingdoms and empires is now a sprawling metropolis with a fascinating blend of the past and the present. It is a perfect introduction to the composite culture of an ancient land. A window to the kaleidoscope – that is India. A sightseeing tour of New Delhi would include a visit to the Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue – Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, the President’s House, Lotus Temple and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave. Overnight will be at Delhi.
Day 02 : Delhi – Agra (5-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour)
After breakfast start your journey for Agra, enroute visit Old Delhi the Raj Ghat – the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi, who taught the world freedom was achievable by non-violence was cremated; Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort – once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire. Enjoy the cycle rickshaw ride from Jama Masjid to Chandni Chowk.
After visiting few monuments start for Agra and reach by early evening. Little needs to be said about this architectural wonder of Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan. The Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen. After check into hotel, visit Taj Mahal “The Monument of Love” in Agra.
Day 03 : Agra – Jaipur (5-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour)
After breakfast proceed for visit to the Agra Fort and continue drive to Jaipur, enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri after lunch.
The deserted, red Sandstone City, Emperor Akbar built that as his capital and palace in the late 16th century is an exhilarating experience. It is a veritable fairytale city and its “ruins” are in pristine condition… it’s not hard to imagine what the court life must have been like in the days of its grandeur. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Upon arrival in Jaipur check in at the hotel.
Day 04 : Full Day Sightseeing Tour Of Jaipur(Golden Triangle Tour 5 days)
Day 05 : Jaipur half day sightseeing tour – Delhi
After leisurely breakfast proceed for Hawa Mahal which is a five-storey structure of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trellis work and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
After Lunch in Jaipur proceed to Delhi. Reach Delhi and you will be transferred to a hotel for dinner and WASH AND CHANGE, as your flight will be late in the evening. Proceed to the airport for flight with sweet memories of India. your 5-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Ends here.
Inclusions : 5 Days – Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
• Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
• Air-conditioned transport.
• Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort (one way only while going up)
• Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing wherever available
• All currently applicable taxes.
Exclusions : 5 Days – Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
• Any Entrance fee.
• Any peak season supplement.
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above