- Visit the world-famous Taj Mahal
- Stay overnight in a deluxe hotel in Agra
- Relax with round-trip transportation in a chauffeur driven car
- Enjoy the expertise of your private guide
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch and dinner
- See the Agra Fort, Fatephur Sikhri and Sikandra
What You Can Expect
The majestic Indian city of Agra stands imperially on the banks of Yamuna river. Enjoy this all-inclusive overnight stay in a city bursting with historical and cultural heritage of Taj city Agra.
Agra is perhaps best known for the Taj Mahal. Acclaimed by archaeologists world over as the finest example of Mughal architecture, the palace combines elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural styles. Enjoy an informative guided tour around this important building.
You will visit Sikandra, one of the best-preserved monuments in India. See the Akbar mausoleum, a red sandstone tomb adorned with exquisite inlay works of marble, and visit a marble inlay art shop to find out more information about this technique.
A trip to the Agra Fort is not to be missed. Your expert guide will show you around this treasure house of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort see palaces, embellished chambers, hospitable reception rooms, and marvelous mosques.
Shop for souvenirs in the bustling Meena Bazar. This market is overflowing with color and exciting craft items. You will stay overnight in a deluxe hotel and during your time in Agora will be driven around in an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car.
Day 1 (L)
Early morning pick-up between 05:00 and 06:00 from Delhi Airport, your hotel or home. Upon arrival you will visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 2 (B, L)
After a delicious breakfast and checked out of your hotel you will make you way towards the red sandstone town of Fatehpur Sikhri. Then transfer back to Delhi.
- Sightseeing and excursion as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Complimentary 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Monument fee
- En-route refreshment.
- Delhi-Agra-Delhi sightseeing and excursion tour by air-conditioned car
- Mineral water on board the vehicle
- All applicable taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included
- Any air and train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as flight delay/cancellation,
strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature expenses
- Camera fee at monuments